New Zealand is one of the most isolated islands in the world, the Maori’s named it Aotearoa meaning the land of the long white cloud. Its geographical features are some of the most diverse on the planet, with striking landscapes and exquisite terrain, New Zealand if full of unspoiled horizons that you won’t find anywhere else.
New Zealand is simply breathtaking, not only will we experience its many landscapes we will also be immersed into the laid back Kiwi culture.
Edge of Focus will be advertising this workshop very soon.
If you are interested in this workshop click here.
Dates: May 2020.
A full itinerary will be sent once you have booked a place in the workshop. However, some of the stunning areas we will visit include:
Oamaru, Mt Cook national park, Lake Pukaki, Wanaka, Milford Sound, Fox Glacier and many more.
During the workshop, we will be accommodated in Hotels that are a short distance from each location.
Price: £3750 Deposit: £750
Duration: 10 Days
Location: New Zealand
Tutors: Stu and Gareth
- Transfer to and from Airport.
- Transportation to all photography locations during the workshop.
- All tuition, and guidance.
- Adobe Lightroom editing sessions.
- A loan of Lee Filters.
- International and Internal Flights
- Meals and Drinks
- Personal and Equipment Insurance.
- Any excursions outside of the photography workshop.
Maximum Group No: 6
Photography Skill level: From Beginner to Advanced.
Equipment and Clothing:
Here is a basic list of what you will need, however, a comprehensive list will be sent once you have secured your place through a deposit.
- DSLR/ Mirrorless or film camera
- Cable release
- Filters (we do have filters available for loan)
- Suitable clothing for temperate/ cool conditions.
- Hat and gloves
- Sturdy walking boots (Broken in)
- Head Torch
- Sun Cream
Fitness Level: Moderate. All locations are a short walk from the vehicle.